Learning and development are essential at SFM. Whether training a new employee, or keeping existing employees current and informed, SFM understands the importance of employee education and professional development.
Development opportunities include:
- One-on-one mentoring and classroom training for new employees
- In-house seminars that foster cross-functional training, and keep employees current on industry changes, technological advances, procedural changes and company performance
- Health and safety seminars to promote personal wellness
- Multi-cultural learning for better understanding of customers and colleagues
- Outside training pertaining to specific job responsibilities
- Discretionary educational assistance for advanced degrees or accreditations