Notice for Colorado employers impacted by COVID-19
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, SFM has made the following provisions for policyholders in the state of Colorado.
- Extension of premium grace periods: Beginning on March 25, 2020 SFM has extended the premium invoice grace period to 30-business days.
- Waiver of late payment fees: SFM has been working with its agents and policyholders to waive late payment fees where applicable.
- A moratorium on cancellations for non-payment: SFM has placed a moratorium on cancellations in the state of Colorado for non-payment of premiums.
- Defer any non-renewal underwriting actions: SFM has deferred non-renewals for policyholders in the state of Colorado.
- Provide a continuation of coverage for any expiring policy: SFM is providing a continuation of coverage for all policyholders in the state of Colorado.