Access EPLI resources
If you have EPLI coverage, log in to access training, best practices, example materials and employment law resources through our third-party vendor.
Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI)
Did you know many organizations are hit with discrimination, harassment and wrongful termination lawsuits by their own employees? Did you know small businesses are especially vulnerable? Protect yourself from expensive lawsuits by adding employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) coverage to your workers' compensation policy.
- Avoid mistakes that can trigger expensive charges
- Develop policies to protect yourself against lawsuits using model policies
- Rely on claims specialists skilled in complicated employment charges
- Get legal advice and learn best practices
Coverage is available if you are headquartered are in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska or South Dakota.
Base coverage includes
- $100,000 limit
- $5,000 deductible
- Coverage for up to 250 employees
- Protection for charges from full-time, part-time and seasonal employees
Additional coverage options are also available.
Services and resources
With EPLI coverage you'll have access to:
- Claims specialists skilled in complex employment-related charges
- Online resources to help you learn how to avoid mistakes that trigger charges
- Legal advice from SFM's attorneys on best practices in employment-related issues.
Protect yourself from expensive lawsuits by adding EPLI coverage to your workers' compensation policy.
Adding EPLI coverage to your policy is easy
- No application is required
- Coverage is added as an endorsement to your SFM workers' comp policy