Report an injury

Report injury >

Report through CompOnline

There are many advantages to reporting injuries through CompOnline. It's easy to sign up if you don't already have an account.

Visit CompOnline


Other ways to report injuries

The best way to report an injury to make sure your injured worker receives the best care is to call the SFM Work Injury Hotline, but there may be times when you’ll need to report another way, such as if:

  • The injured worker has already gone to the doctor or emergency room
  • The injured worker isn’t able to be part of the call
  • You are a third-party administration client or are insured through the Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Assigned Risk Plan (administered by Superior Point )

Report online

Reporting online is the next best method if you can't call the hotline. Get started by entering your policy number and date of injury in the form above or report through CompOnline if you have an account.

Report by fax

If calling the hotline or reporting online aren’t options, complete your state’s paper first report and fax it to us at (800) 944-1169. Make sure to keep your fax confirmation sheet for your records and to prove that you reported on time.

Report by phone

You can also report an injury by calling us at (800) WC-CLAIM [922-5246].