As a valued partner of SFM, we know that you look to us for expertise and answers. Like many other organizations involved in keeping our communities safe, we at SFM have been keenly following the outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Your work comp experts at SFM are prepared as always to address your questions as they arise, including concerns regarding the potential impact of COVID-19 on your workforce and its relationship to workers’ compensation.
We compiled a list of COVID-19 resources relating to workers' compensation and will add to the list over time.
COVID-19 workers' compensation print resources
Working from home print resources
This poster illustrates warm-up exercises and stretches that employees can do during breaks. It's recommended to get up at least every hour to move your body, even when working at home.
COVID-19 related blog posts
Websites for more reputable information
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Coronavirus page
- Iowa Department of Health COVID-19 page
- Minnesota Department of Health Coronavirus page
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services COVID-19 information
- South Dakota Department of Health COVID-19 updates and information
- Wisconsin Department of Health COVID-19 page