Safety video lending library
Borrow or stream videos to train your employees through our safety video lending library program. The program is free for SFM policyholders and available to TPA customers of SFM Risk Solutions for an additional fee. We contract with a local third-party vendor, Aurora Pictures, to provide this service.
- Choose from hundreds of safety topics
- All titles are immediately available — no waiting
- Stream videos live or rent on DVD
- Preview videos before renting
- Many titles available in multiple languages
- Option to purchase DVDs at a discount price
How the program works
- Current SFM policyholders can participate in the program
- Stream or order up to three DVD videos a month
- DVDs must be returned within 30 days of receiving them by mail or a $10 late fee will be applied per week per video
- Access to streaming videos will expire after 30 days. Call (612) 843-2210 for an extension.
- DVDs ordered must stay in the registered user's possession and cannot be ordered on behalf of someone else (for example, an agent can't order on behalf of a policyholder)
- Users are liable for any lost or damaged DVDs
How to order videos
Log in to the Aurora Pictures video website
Sign in to the "Trainer Login" using the email address and password you received by email when you registered. You need the password supplied to you by Aurora Pictures to be recognized as an SFM user and receive videos for free.
Browse available videos
Go to the "Find Videos" tab to browse and preview videos.
To stream a video, click "Add to Watchlist" and go to the "Watch Videos" tab to view it.
Before streaming videos, be sure to test your internet connection to make sure it's compatible for video by previewing any of the videos on the Aurora Pictures website.
To borrow a DVD, click "Rent DVD," then review and submit your order. Your DVD will ship the next business day.
If you are interested in purchasing any of the videos, contact Paul Hoselton at Aurora Pictures at (612) 843-2210.
Contact SFM or Aurora Pictures, depending on your question.
Lee Wendel at SFM
Account and password help
Video questions and recommendations
Questions from TPA customers
Debra Mattson at SFM Risk Solutions