Managing costs for better outcomes
We do more than manage claims. At SFM Risk Solutions, we manage costs for the best bottom-line results. Our dedicated experts result in direct savings for you:
- Comprehensive claims management
- In-house occupational medicine physicians, nurses and occupational therapists to consult on complex medical issues
- In-house medical bill review
- Preferred provider networks to help control medical and prescription costs
- Fraud investigations and other monetary recovery efforts
- Hundreds of free injury prevention resources and access to injury prevention professionals and online safety training
We have the tools and resources to effectively reduce your claim costs, the driver of your workers’ comp program.
When one large Minnesota employer switched to SFM Risk Solutions, it realized significant cost savings.
- The average claim payment dropped from $2,472 to $1,976 – a 28 percent savings.
- The average TPA fee per claim fell from $417 to $367 – a 12 percent savings.
Learn more about partnering with SFM Risk Solutions
Call Debra Mattson at (952) 838-4272