Accessing electronic documents for state programs
Wisconsin Worker’s Compensation Insurance Pool policyholders (and their agents) have the option to receive insurance documents electronically by email.
Benefits of going paperless
- Good for the environment
- Saves you filing time and space
- Makes accessing your insurance documents easy
- Documents are saved in your account for easy viewing anytime
How does it work?
- Policyholders can opt in for e-documents through their CompOnline account. Agents can sign up through their SAM account. If you don’t already have an account, register now.
- After opting in to e-documents, you will receive an email with a link to log in whenever new documents are available. All files will be delivered in PDF format.
If you have questions, please call (833) 949-4336.