Coverage and services
From a family employing a single nanny, to a chain of stores employing thousands, to anything in between – we offer workers' compensation insurance for businesses of all types and sizes throughout the Midwest.
We even provide third-party administration services for self-insured customers.
Employers we want as partners
Above all else, we are interested in employers who care about safety and want a long-term partnership with their workers' comp carrier. Even if your track record isn’t perfect, it’s most important to us that you are open to improving and want to keep your employees safe.
Above all else, we are interested in employers who care about safety and want a long-term partnership with their workers' comp carrier.
Coverage in 27 states
- We insure employers across our five core states: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota
- We can also cover their operations in 22 additional states: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia.
Small business specialists
- More than half of our policies are $5,000 in annual premium or less
- Dedicated team to serve small business customers
- Convenient online application process, fast quoting and competitive pricing
- You may never have a claim, but if you do an experienced claims representative will guide you through the process
Long-term value for mid-size and larger employers
- Unparalleled claims management and loss prevention services
- Dedicated claims and safety representatives to build strong relationships and really know your business
- Improved experience modification factors (e-mods) over time for many of our larger policyholders
Areas of specialty
We insure employers in all industries, but offer specialized services for these types of businesses.
- We insure many large school districts and offer specialized safety resources to avoid common injuries to custodians, kitchen workers and bus drivers.
- We recently acquired Barrier Free Access , a provider of safe patient handling products, design consultation, and training with a long history of helping healthcare operations prevent injuries.
- Our safety staff includes professionals who are certified in safe patient handling and can provide specialized services for healthcare operations.
- We offer specialized safety resources to help employers avoid common injuries in healthcare settings.
Get a quote
Interested in getting a quote? You can work with an independent agent or get a quote directly from us.
Request a quote