Why choose SFM for your clients?
The right choice in workers’ comp
More than 25,000 employers count on SFM to help keep their employees safe and working. We take that commitment very seriously and it shows.
When you consistently deliver positive long-term results to employers, they stick with you. That’s what 96% percent of our customers do every year. When it comes to customer satisfaction, no other insurer even comes close.
Delivering the best
Your clients expect the best, and we deliver it. The advantages are clear:
- Streamlined online underwriting in SFM Agency Manager (SAM)
- 96% policyholder retention rate
- AM Best Financial Strength Rating of “A- (Excellent)”
- A+ Better Business Bureau accreditation
- 24-hour Work Injury Hotline
- Specialized claims management
- Dedicated injury prevention
- Exceptional cost containment
- Extensive online resource catalog
When it comes to customer satisfaction, no other insurer even comes close.
Who we serve
Our book of business includes accounts of all sizes and business types in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota. We’re proud to serve your clients and we appreciate all you do to introduce us to the best employers.
New to SFM
If you’re not already working with us, your clients are going to love us. Get started today.
- In Minnesota, call Mike Happe at (800) 937-1181, ext 4208
- In Wisconsin, call Nick Marino at (800) 937-1181, ext 4290
- In Iowa and Nebraska, call Shawn Miner at (800) 937-1181, ext 4276
- In South Dakota, call Mark Arrington at (800) 937-1181, ext 4228
- In Kansas and Indiana, call Mark Lewis at (800) 937-1181, ext 4433